Hot Melt Adhesive Melters
The ProBilt series of hot melt units are the most economical, simple to operate, and virtually maintenance free glue units ever developed. State of the art engineering of long lasting components ensures extended life, less downtime, and greater consumer flexibility that is sure to outlast and out perform similar competing products in the industry.
- ProBilt 8 Melter --- Equivalent to ProBlue® 4, 3100 Melter
- ProBilt 12 Melter --- Equivalent to 3400 Melter
- ProBilt 15 Melter --- Equivalent to ProBlue® 7
- ProBilt 20 Melter --- Equivalent to ProBlue® 10, 3500 Melter, 2302 Melter, 2304 Melter
- ProBilt 40 Melter --- Equivalent to ProBlue® 15 and 3700 Melter
This allows for integration of many existing components, such as pneumatic pistons pumps, heated hoses, adhesive applicators, and modules.
USSE ProBilt Hot Melt Unit Features
- User-friendly design for easy installation, simplistic operation, and minimal maintenance.
- AccuScan Control System with on board microprocessor and keypad controls for melter, heated hoses and adhesive applicators.
- “One touch” setback key for standby mode.
- Parent machine interfacing.
- External fault alarm interfacing.
- Under temperature and over temperature protection on all zones.
- Faults trigger both visual indicators as well as an audible alarm.
- RTD temperature control with self-diagnostic digital temperature readings within +/- 1 degree.
- LCD display for both temperature and system status.
- Teflon® coated tank.
- 10 year tank heater warranty.
- Stainless steel and high strength aluminum construction allows easy cleaning and unequaled durability.
- 14:1 ratio balanced pneumatic piston pump.
- Self-sealing, full opening lids for easy loading and maintenance.