Hot Melt Modules
Universal Systems SE manufactures Standard H200 Modules, Reduced Cavity H200 Modules, Zero Cavity H200 Modules, H20 Modules, Swirl Pattern Modules and Weave Pattern Modules. Designed to out perform and out last all other modules in the industry, Universal Systems SE extrusion modules will operate under the most adverse conditions. All Universal Systems SE modules are engineered and designed for high performance and durability to meet the operational demands of today’s manufacturing. We understand the importance of limited downtime on today’s high-speed production lines; therefore we’ve engineered our modules to last for millions and millions of cycles, making them cost effective and easy to replace.
Why USSE Hot Met Modules?
- Long-life hydraulic seals for insured durability.
- Air-open, spring close operation for superior cut-off and bead uniformity.
- Needle tip and valve seat design ensures clean cutoff at the nozzle.
- Factory-set stroke eliminates the need for operator adjustment for a consistent glue pattern.
- Operating speeds that exceed 3000 plus cycles per minute dependant on adhesive viscosity and solenoid performance rating.
- Modules can be replaced in minutes by simply removing two socket-head screws.
- Modules can be used with a wide range of hot melt packaging adhesives.
- Compatible with a wide variety of nozzles for design flexibility.
- Precisely manufactured for un-compromised compatibility with existing equipment.