Hot Melt Adhesive Melters
Probilt Phoenix System
The Probilt Phoenix System is the latest in our Probilt Series of melters and offers an automatic feed technology that will reduce downtime and char. It aligns perfectly with our existing systems, remaining the most economical auto-feeder on the market. With our standard 10-year tank warranty, the Phoenix is simple to operate, virtually maintenance free and is built with the longest lasting components to ensure extended service life. It will not only outlast, but it will outperform similar competing products in the industry.
The Probilt Phoenix melts what you need, as you need it. The adhesive storage container eliminates the need to manually fill the melter tank, reducing adhesive spillage and waste, while improving safety. Our state of the art adhesive sensor and innovative vacuum technology will automatically fill your tank with adhesive to your desired level.
The ProBilt series of hot melt units are the most economical, simple to operate, and virtually maintenance free hot melt adhesive melters ever developed. State of the art engineering of long lasting components ensures extended life, less downtime, and greater consumer flexibility that is sure to outlast and out perform similar competing products in the industry.
Universal Systems SE manufactures five different size melters to help you upgrade, replace or get back up and running today.
To learn more about recommended upgrades and direct replacements for other OEM melters and systems simply click a link below.
USSE ProBilt Hot Melt Unit Features
- User-friendly design for easy installation, simplistic operation, and minimal maintenance.
- AccuScan Control System with on board microprocessor and keypad controls for melter, heated hoses and adhesive applicators.
- “One touch” setback key for standby mode.
- Parent machine interfacing.
- External fault alarm interfacing.
- Under temperature and over temperature protection on all zones.
- Faults trigger both visual indicators as well as an audible alarm.
- RTD temperature control with self-diagnostic digital temperature readings within +/- 1 degree.
- LCD display for both temperature and system status.
- Teflon® coated tank.
- 10 year tank heater warranty.
- Stainless steel and high strength aluminum construction allows easy cleaning and unequaled durability.
- 14:1 ratio balanced pneumatic piston pump.
- Self-sealing, full opening lids for easy loading and maintenance.
Exchange Service Available
Let us make you an offer on your unit in exchange for one of our Nordson® compatible melters. Please call 1-800-848-518 or fill out the form below to learn more.