Hot Melt Adhesive Melters
The ProBilt series of hot melt units are the most economical, simple to operate, and virtually maintenance free hot melt adhesive melters ever developed. State of the art engineering of long lasting components ensures extended life, less downtime, and greater consumer flexibility that is sure to outlast and out perform similar competing products in the industry.
Universal Systems SE manufactures five different size melters to help you upgrade, replace or get back up and running today.
To learn more about recommended upgrades and direct replacements for Nordson® ProBlue® systems, Nordson® Series 3000 melters, Nordson® 3000 Vista units and Nordson® 2300 Series tanks click a link below.
- ProBilt 8 Melter --- Equivalent to Nordson® ProBlue® 4, 3100 Melter
- ProBilt 12 Melter --- Equivalent to Nordson® 3400 Melter
- ProBilt 15 Melter --- Equivalent to Nordson® ProBlue® 7
- ProBilt 20 Melter --- Equivalent to Nordson® ProBlue® 10, 3500 Melter, 2302 Melter, 2304 Melter
- ProBilt 40 Melter --- Equivalent to Nordson® ProBlue® 15 and 3700 Melter
USSE ProBilt Hot Melt Unit Features
- User-friendly design for easy installation, simplistic operation, and minimal maintenance.
- AccuScan Control System with on board microprocessor and keypad controls for melter, heated hoses and adhesive applicators.
- “One touch” setback key for standby mode.
- Parent machine interfacing.
- External fault alarm interfacing.
- Under temperature and over temperature protection on all zones.
- Faults trigger both visual indicators as well as an audible alarm.
- RTD temperature control with self-diagnostic digital temperature readings within +/- 1 degree.
- LCD display for both temperature and system status.
- Teflon® coated tank.
- 10 year tank heater warranty.
- Stainless steel and high strength aluminum construction allows easy cleaning and unequaled durability.
- 14:1 ratio balanced pneumatic piston pump.
- Self-sealing, full opening lids for easy loading and maintenance.
Nordson® Hot Melt Units and Universal Melter Repairs
If replacing a melter is not conducive to this year’s budget, let us help by repairing your current hot melt unit. Rebuilding / refurbishing services are available for both Nordson® and Universal System SE tanks. Please click hot melt unit repair to learn more.