Hot Melt Nozzles
Superior design and precise machining set Universal Systems SE nozzles apart from all other manufacturers.
- All nozzle orifices are drilled by computerized controlled machinery and engagements precisely calibrated.
- Nozzles orifices are sized to a tolerance of +/-.0003 for maximum accuracy.
- Both single orifice straight and right angle nozzles have a brass body with a stainless steel insert for more effective heat transfers and extended durability.
- Single and multi orifice nozzles are available in both straight and right angle configurations, as well as various other degrees of glue placement for a tailor-patterned performance.
- A wide selection of nozzle lengths and orifice diameters are manufactured to meet your precise pattern requirements.
- Custom nozzles can be designed to facilitate any distinct glue pattern.
- All nozzles will fit a wide variety of other manufacturer’s equipment, without compromise.